- Resolved an issue where customers you may have done inspections for previously got a 404 error when trying to get back to a search result from the protocol page.
- Fixed an issue where you previously did not see any success message after successfully reseting your password.
- Additional info regarding a products latest inspection is now available in exported Excel-documents.
- On the Protocol page, coming from a product search, you are now able to go right back to your search results after creating a protocol for that product.
- Added pages when viewing and searching products.
- Added functionality to sort products by clicking on any of the headers.
- You can now choose to give customers their notifications based on their locations.
- An issue that caused new users to be unable to activate their account have been fixed.
The Q-Control team at Hewall Safety.
Phone: +46 (0) 8-500 277 00, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org